These sweet puff pastry, rich with Nutella are heavenly at every bite. It’s a little indulgent but why not, when you want to treat your loved ones or even yourself with something rather simple, quick to make, insanely indulgent that tastes so good. Exciting as I get to share this one today’s special day – Mother’s Day
- 1 packet ready-roll puff pastry.
- Jar of chocolate Nutella spread
- Demerara sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place one sheet of pastry on a work surface. Spread with Nutella all over the rolled out puff pastry. Try to avoid the four edges leaving at least ½ inch free from any chocolate spread.
- Starting from one end start to roll the dough a long cigar shape. Cut at an angle into smaller cigar, using a sharp knife score at an angle as seen in the picture.
- Place on a baking sheet, sprinkle with demerara sugar, cinnamon powder and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a good spoonful of Nutella Spread – Enjoy